Monday, January 16, 2006

7 Lists I Don't Want to See in del.icio.us

I was reading over at the Problogger blog that a good way to increase traffic to your blog is to get it listed as a popular site on del.icio.us. A good way to do this is to make a list. Great! We are going to start witnessing a deluge of lists like 4 ways to poach an egg.

I thought I would preempt all of this by being a bit postmodern and making a list of lists I don't want to see. Here it is.

  1. 5 Good Things About Having a Rootkit Installed on your Machine
  2. 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Read Blogs at Work
  3. 6 Things That Make Norton AntiVirus Worthwhile
  4. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
  5. 12 Bad Things About Open Source Software
  6. 9 Ways Big Business Helps The Environment
  7. This List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home