Thursday, January 12, 2006

Elliott Smith Rarities

One of my favourite blogs aka::Raff pointed me to an awesome page which has downloads for Elliott Smith tracks that are not available anywhere else. There are also copies of demos recorded during the making of each of his albums.

I absolutely love Elliott's music and I was shattered when he died. If you haven't heard any of his stuff, you should go straight to Amazon or your nearest record store and buy a copy of XO. It's the best album to get a taste for his music.

Or, just download some of the stuff... either way, you won't be dissapointed.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I almost fell out of my chair knowing there is someone in Australia who found my site. I wish Boston was in Australia right now...it is far too cold here.

Enjoy.

raff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home